Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hiatus

This is official notice of the blog going on temporary hiatus. I will be writing again starting in late december 2006. The powers that be (the man) have kept me down with shit tons upon shit tons of work, and I have not been able to keep up with the blog. Plus, I figure my readers want a premium product, not the generic generity I would produce in 5 minute sessions. These posts take time (if you want them to be good), and well, who wants to put up a bad post?

What's got 2 thumbs and will be back soon?
This guy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a comment for you. Why don't you stop pooping all the time and start your blog back up doing what you do best, writing about poop. You're so busy, Mr. Hotshot Boston guy, too busy pooping to crack poop jokes. You know what I think of that? That's just poop. You're poop! Poop!

Speaking of which, we should touch poopy dicks sometime.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home