Monday, August 28, 2006

Textbooks

Yesterday i went to the bookstore and purchased three books for the bargain basement price of $494. In no uncertain terms, if the bookstore were a car, I would slash its tires. Yeah, I could have gone on Amazon and probably found the books for cheaper, but I have zero patience. The bookstore advertises great savings on "used" books, but there were no "used" books to be found...it doesn't help that one of my professors wrote his textbook, and amazingly, only new books are offered. Whatever, no further points here, just frustration.

Bad joke of the day as offered by the author of Mental Incontinence.
What do you get when you push a 5-yr old down a staircase? An erection.

The joke? Terrible. Did I laugh when I heard it? Yes. Am I going to hell? Absolutely. Do I agree with the subject matter? No. Why did I retell the joke? I'm THAT guy. Until next time,

Quagmire

3 Comments:

Blogger rabifettig said...

I can't believe you watered down my joke. It's not like it isn't offensive anymore; you might as well go the full nine.

8:06 AM  
Blogger grgcu1981 said...

It's not so much that i watered it down as much as I just forgot how to tell it well. I encourage you to post the corrected joke.

11:08 AM  
Blogger rabifettig said...

It's a joke that works better in conversation. Ask what you get when you light a baby on fire and kick it down the stairs. Then you wait for an answer. You know it's going to be the wrong answer; your goal here is to encourage participation. Then you let them know that it is, in fact, an erection. Make sure to say it in a tone of voice that makes them feel stupid for not having gotten it on their own.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home