Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tennis anyone?

Tennis is a great game. I played today for the first time in some 6 or 7 years, and it was great to get out there and hit the ball again, get some running in, etc... But what makes the game so truly great is the miniskirts that female tennis players wear. You didn't think I've abandoned my quagmire-esque overtones, did you?

Yeah, tennis miniskirts are hot, but I find female golfers really hot as well. And i'm not talking about the softballers in golf uniforms. I'm talking about the toned, tan, uber-sexy queens of the links. Here's a ranking of my favorite female athlete types by sport.
*note: this is not a comprehensive ranking because I reserve the right to add/subtract/change order/etc...

1. Golf (do wonders with balls)
1a. Tennis (deftly handles balls as well)
2. Volleyball (tall women, long legs, small bikinis, giggity goo)
3. Soccer (mia hamm inspired this, heather mitts continues it, these girls are just icing on the cake)
4. Figure skaters like Tanith Belbin
5. Basketball
1002. Softball (jenny finch not withstanding)

Hot athletes remind me that there's more to life than money, kind of like when it's peanut butter jelly time

Also, i am putting together a distribution list to notify readers of new posts. If you so dare, feel free to leave me your email address, and you'll be added to the super-duper list of Jerk Supporters. DO IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Pope said...

How dare you sir! Female golfers cannot lead any list where hotness is involved. The picture you offered as a link is proof of this.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's John Daly.

You know how I know you're ghey?

Because you think John Daly is hot.

I still think football wins because of the cheerleaders. The only good thing the XFL brought us was the side line hot tub.

He Hate Me? He was ghey too.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home