Monday, August 21, 2006

To my Red Sox-supporting friends

Ouch...
Don't get me wrong, i hate the yankees. I'm a Mets fan (before we had the rockies, i was for the mets), and I hate seeing the yankees do well. However, that was a five game punch to the junk if I've ever seen one. My guess is the season's probably close to lost by now, but take solace in the fact that the yankees only have one really cool name on their team, Melky Cabrera, while the Sox have awesome personalities like Coco Crisp, Wily Mo Pena, ManRam and Papi.

In the moral victories dept, Red Sox lead the yankees 1-0.

In other news, at the beach last weekend, I saw a guy leave the parking lot with his special lady friend (both in their late 40s, early 50s). They left on a motorcycle. He was wearing a full Kevlar suit, she was wearing her pink bathing suit, chaps, and a helmet, nothing else. It was gross, kind of like those ginormous strippers whose whole act is based on novelty of their size. Kind of like a train wreck, horrible to see, but you can't look away.

1 Comments:

Blogger rabifettig said...

What's this about my BoSox? I must have blacked out for the last 4 days. Are they first in the AL East again yet?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home