Friday, February 16, 2007

I rule on friday nights

It's Friday night, 10:03 pm, and I'm sitting home blogging. How did I achieve this unparalleled level of awesomeness? Let me break it down:

9am: alarm goes off
9:09-approximately 11:30: alarm keeps going off at 9 minute Snooze intervals
11:30-12:45: Myspace (I fucking HATE that site, yet I can't get enough of it. Myspace.com = Myheroin.com)
12:45-230: Eat a bagel and watch Grey's Anatomy and Two and a Half Men. As the title of the jerkstore states, "screw you for judging me".
2:30-3:30: Buddy comes over, kick it, go to play racquetball.
-sidenote: I just bought a racquet because i'm getting into the game, and some douche named Sudsy Monchik is on the head cover. Who the hell is this guy, and am I supposed to be impressed that he's won 5 pro world championships and 4 us opens? Putz...
We try to leave my place around 3:20, but my buddy's rear-wheel car gets stuck in ice. After pushing for 30 mins, and getting the help of two other random guys passing by, we pull out and head to the gym.
4:00-5:00: I proceed to play 4 games of racquetball, managing to smash myself in the lip with my thunder stick (my racquet, you pervos and pervettes).
5:15-7:30: Surfing web, including myspace. That fucking website! I don't even do anything cool with my page. Whatever.
7:30-present: Watching NBA allstar weekend festivites.
-Jim Gray interviewed Barry Bonds. Uh...I guess there's nothign wrong with that except for the ambiguously gay interview style of Jim Gray, featuring the prolonged shoulder rub and long gaze into Bonds' eyes as he ponders when he'll be hitting asterisk #756, etc...
-Celebrity Hoops game: Freakin Carrot Top is ripped...it's disturbing as shit, especially when considering this before and after comparison. Quality of the celebrity game is typically terrible.
I have nothing further to add, other than I'm proud of myself and how social I've become. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to do some homework? Nah...

I have nothing further to add, so please appreciate the pain of Huckleberry Hound.

1 Comments:

Blogger bloomerang said...

You have no excuse. At least I am in LA, and have a pefectly good set of reasons why i was at home watching television on a Friday night. In New York that would never happen to me, but in LA...please. There is nothing to do here once the sun goes down. LA is the new Salt Lake. Bar closing at 2AM? Jesus I don't even shower some nights until 2AM. Some nights I just don't shower. That's another story.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home