Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No Complaints

Contrary to my stated purpose for this blog, I'm not always a bitter bastard. After comparing my two managers at this God-foresaken internship, I feel relieved and refreshed...maybe even energized! Well, that part isn't true. I only get that true jolt of excitement from anything that rhymes with secks or boaling.

Therefore, I end this post with an off-color joke that I definitely did NOT make up. What's the worst part of eating vegetables? The wheelchair. (I know, I hear hell is nice this time of year). It's probably worse that I repeated the joke. Oh well, you read the Jerk Store disclaimer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no, you told that joke all wrong.

What's the worst part about eating vegetables?

The BAYBEEE.

And you're ghey.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home