Sunday, August 13, 2006

Old Boss vs. New Boss: A tale of the tape

I figure the best way to compare my old boss with my new boss is to stack them up side by side.
Below is a subjective comparison of the two. You decide which one is better...

Alias (to protect anonymity) V J
Favorite thing to do… Tell me what he needs done, leave me alone to do it Blame first, not apologize later.
Wears… Fancy metro garb, rocks the chest hair (Miami Vice) Wranglers (giddy up!)
Points at my computer screen with… Finger chewed up coffee stirrer
Most annoying pattern Forgets I'm there Won't forget I'm there. Then he'll visit my cube and point at my screen with his chewed up stirrer straw. All I can do is watch the saliva threaten to fall off onto my desk.
My Nickname for… Pimp Douche
Drives BMW Z4 Murano (his wife probably made him buy it)
Nicest thing said to me "I made the right choice hiring you." "It's nice to meet you, my name is J"
If I designed his license plates… PMPVICE SMLBLZ
Likely favorite hobby outside work… Being a bad-ass Roping cattle and harassing city folk
Actor most likely to portray on screen… Jamie Foxx Himself (as seen on the hit show COPS)












































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home