Friday, June 15, 2007

Back in the game...

And i'm back. Blogging from work once again. It's a big company whose name indicates it stays faithful. So this is it, no more school, becoming an old man right before my own eyes. However, i'm not there yet...I just overheard three middle-aged coworkers talking about their kids and youth soccer. Yeah, I'm definitely not old yet. No kids that I know of, not much responsibility here yet, and I can still go out for a drink without asking permission. None of this really has any point other than I'm breaking back into the blogging game. You have been warned.

In other news, I watched my Colorado Rockies destroy the sox 7-1 at Fenway last night. I was so happy I was retaaaaaaaaaaahded.

And to end the post on a bad joke: What's the worst part of eating a vegetable? The wheelchair.

4 Comments:

Blogger bloomerang said...

Your return to blogging doesn't stop the lesson in big league pain my Cubs are teaching your overachieving Rockies. SWEEP!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time. I thought maybe you got hurt or something, or maybe you ate a sammich that was too big for you to eat all at once and for the last few weeks you've been trying to keep eating that sammich but it's just too big of a sammich to be eaten over the course of a few weeks. Needless to say, you slipped into a state of deep depression where sammiches caused you to break down in tears and scream about how your parents didn't hug you enough or something.

Glad that didn't happen.

5:55 PM  
Blogger njm said...

i am getting old too, today i bought my first toupe!

9:07 AM  
Blogger njm said...

wooooo!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home